Super Dad: A Dad Who Stands Up For His Son & Against Bullies

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I know this went viral not to long ago.  I know that I saw it on Facebook weeks ago, but it's really a story worth sharing.  I think all of us that love our children and especially if your child has ever been bullied can respect this father.
I stand behind my son in the fight against bullying. Please 'like' and 'share' to send a message loud and clear that bullying needs to stop now. Tell school districts that protecting bullies by turning a blind eye is wrong. Shame on Kaukauna area schools for protecting a bully in their school.
Courtesy of Matthew Bent via the Stir.
You can find the story here at the Stir or just google Matthew Bent. There are many ways this could have been handled, but I think this dad picked an awesome, effective, non-violent way to spread his message.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Blog contents © Mom's Potty Mouth 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.