- Smile at strangers.
Don't knock it until you try it.
- When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
- Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
- Don't dumb it down.
- Hold your heroes at high standards.
- A suntan is earned, not bought.
- Never lie to your doctor.
- A handshake beats an autograph.
- Don't linger in the doorway. In or out.
- If you want to know what makes you unique, sit for an caricature.
- When traveling, keep your wits about you.
It's never too late for an apology.
- If you have the right away, take it.
- You don't get to choose your own nickname.
- It's not enough to be proud of your ancestry, live up to it.
- Don't make a scene.
- Know when to ignore the camera.
- Never gloat.
- Make time for your mom on your birthday. It's her special day too.
- Sympathy is a crutch, never fake a limp.
Give credit. Take blame.
- Never be the last one in the pool.
- Stand up to bullies. You'll only have to do it once.
- If you've made your point, stop talking.
Admit it when you're wrong.
- Know at least one good joke.
- If you don't understand, ask.
- Be a good listener, don't just take your turn to talk.
- You are what you do. Not what you say.
- If you have a sister, get to know her boyfriend. Your opinion matters.
Make the little things count.
- There is a fine line between sultry and slutty. Find it.
- Always make goals.
- Being old is not dictated by your bedtime.
--Words of Wisdom that friend shared on Facebook and now I'm sharing with you.