I'm usually reluctant to try recipes I've had bad experiences with. I tend to avoid them until I just have to make them. In this case, I was dying for something sweet and quick. I ended up making peanut butter fudge and no bake cookies.
Estimated Prep & Cook Time: 15 minutes
Cool for an hour or so.
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla (optional/replaceable)
- Baking pan or a plate to cool fudge
- Combine sugar and milk in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Hold boil for 2.5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter.
- Pour mix into greased pan and wait for it to cool.