Top 10 Celebrity MILFs

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Today is Mother's Day and I would like to wish all the moms I know a peaceful and stress-free day.  I hope you get to ignore your house chores and that your husbands will change the diapers and maybe even make you breakfast and let you sleep in 'til 10:00AM!

We all know that I am easily distracted when online, so it's no surprise that today I stumbled across Snooki's 10 Hottest MILFs video!  I'm so behind the times.  I'm not really familiar with Snooki except for a few headlines and video blips I've seen of her.  I did recently hear someone say that motherhood has transformed her (in a good way), so I guess that's good, right?

Anyway, I don't know what I was going to write about today (I forgot sometime during sleep), but Snooki has inspired me to give my own MILF list.  In case you're behind the times, MILF stands for Mother I'd Like to Fuck AKA hot mamas.  If you have a teenage boy or were once a teenage boy, you're probably familiar with this term (or if your mom was hot when you were in high school).

So, while I your list is fine I guess, Sooki... I think there were some really hot mamas missing and a few that didn't belong at all!

So here goes my Top 10 Celebrity MILFs

#10 Katie Holmes


#9 Christina Aguilera


#8 Reese Witherspoon


#7 Ashlee Simpson


#6 Jennifer Lopez


#5 Jessica Alba



#4 Angelina Jolie


#3 Pink

#2 Megan Fox

#1 Fergie 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Blog contents © Mom's Potty Mouth 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.